ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMAGEDDON-RC

TAKING RADIO CONTROL BACK TO WHERE IT STARTED IN THE STREETS AND ROUGH BACKYARDS. A PLACE FOR REAL RCers TO COME AND RELATE TO EACH OTHER WITH PROJECTS, ADVICE, AND OTHER OPEN MINDED RC RELATED THINGS

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introduction in the zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin
Admin
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin

introduction in the zone Empty
PostSubject: introduction in the zone   introduction in the zone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 pm

I go by the name of Airbornesurfer to must rc guys in the past but also go by The Chosen One. I have a deep passion for rc for 15 plus years going back to the old days with strictly buggies. I decided to create this forum in an attempt to make it more fun for us true rc heads that can appreciate where the hobby came from. I am currently in KY. I hope to meet each and everyone of you guys or ladies on here and everyone has fun.
Back to top Go down
https://armageddon-rc.board-directory.net
kenazzo2000
Admin

introduction in the zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction in the zone   introduction in the zone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:41 pm

hi thanks for adding me to your site hope it gets going something about me im 45 live in malta europe im crazy about rc stuff ive got 70 rc toys if you can call them toys ive got 3 jet cars as well i like building rc cars ,planes and so on here s a photo of a car i built 9 feet long just to give you all a taste

introduction in the zone Picture055-3-1
Back to top Go down

introduction in the zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARMAGEDDON-RC :: In The Beginning-
Jump to: