ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMAGEDDON-RC

TAKING RADIO CONTROL BACK TO WHERE IT STARTED IN THE STREETS AND ROUGH BACKYARDS. A PLACE FOR REAL RCers TO COME AND RELATE TO EACH OTHER WITH PROJECTS, ADVICE, AND OTHER OPEN MINDED RC RELATED THINGS

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1/8th scale terror on wheels nitro to electric conversion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin
Admin
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin

1/8th scale terror on wheels nitro to electric conversion Empty
PostSubject: 1/8th scale terror on wheels nitro to electric conversion   1/8th scale terror on wheels nitro to electric conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Right now I am looking into taking an ofna truggy and going a whole different route and convert it to an asphalt running speed run equipped truck. so far i have looked into a few different setups as far as the electrics go but surprisingly i am wanting to avoid the normal with going with castle builds as I personally have had bad experiences with castle and furthermore i have seen some builds in person that will out do mamba products hands down. If anyone has good ideas for some off the radar electronics that would work i am all for it right now.
Back to top Go down
https://armageddon-rc.board-directory.net

1/8th scale terror on wheels nitro to electric conversion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARMAGEDDON-RC :: THE BUILDING ZONE :: UPCOMING BUILDS-
Jump to: