ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMAGEDDON-RC

TAKING RADIO CONTROL BACK TO WHERE IT STARTED IN THE STREETS AND ROUGH BACKYARDS. A PLACE FOR REAL RCers TO COME AND RELATE TO EACH OTHER WITH PROJECTS, ADVICE, AND OTHER OPEN MINDED RC RELATED THINGS

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

upcoming builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin
Admin
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin

upcoming builds Empty
PostSubject: upcoming builds   upcoming builds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 pm

the build starts here:
Back to top Go down
https://armageddon-rc.board-directory.net
kenazzo2000
Admin

upcoming builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming builds   upcoming builds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 pm

THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin wrote:
the build starts here:
what you building ?
Back to top Go down
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin
Admin
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin

upcoming builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming builds   upcoming builds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 pm

That will be the biggie there Ken. Looking for some ideas of something to start working on building that non of us have seen yet but have had ideas about. My first thought was into looking into something kind of out the box like a scale model of that is fully made from scratch ( chassis and all). I am looking at maybe a full battle tested buggy that can have independent suspension all around but hopefully still be 4WD. would like to see it durable enough for off-roading whether in rocks like a rock crawler but have the speed available like a losi 8ight. these are just some ideas to throw out right now. Gonna jump on some software and see about getting a rough design look up on here for it.
Back to top Go down
https://armageddon-rc.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

upcoming builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming builds   upcoming builds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

upcoming builds
Page 1 of 1