ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
ARMAGEDDON-RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMAGEDDON-RC

TAKING RADIO CONTROL BACK TO WHERE IT STARTED IN THE STREETS AND ROUGH BACKYARDS. A PLACE FOR REAL RCers TO COME AND RELATE TO EACH OTHER WITH PROJECTS, ADVICE, AND OTHER OPEN MINDED RC RELATED THINGS

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin
Admin
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin

START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM Empty
PostSubject: START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM   START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

THIS IS WHERE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALL OPINIONS ON WHAT SHOULD BE THE ULTIMATE BUILD THAT COULD BE DONE THAT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN YET.
Back to top Go down
https://armageddon-rc.board-directory.net
kenazzo2000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM   START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin wrote:
THIS IS WHERE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALL OPINIONS ON WHAT SHOULD BE THE ULTIMATE BUILD THAT COULD BE DONE THAT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN YET.
well builds ive got alot lol i always build something special
Back to top Go down
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin
Admin
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin

PostSubject: Re: START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM   START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm all ears Ken on some ideas you may have. Would like to see something done up. Do you blueprint your builds or just go off of memory and thought in your builds. That one 9 footer drag you have is something wicked looking.
Back to top Go down
kenazzo2000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM   START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 pm

THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin wrote:
I'm all ears Ken on some ideas you may have. Would like to see something done up. Do you blueprint your builds or just go off of memory and thought in your builds. That one 9 footer drag you have is something wicked looking.
well it depends on what type of car you like the 9 foot dragster is all out of my mind alot of thinking
Back to top Go down
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin
Admin
THE CHOSEN ONE-Admin

PostSubject: Re: START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM   START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Pretty much I am interested in the buggy idea that i had placed earlier. The only reason is that i am looking at something such as that is I would love to see something of that scale that would be able to combine the lifestyle of the two forms of rc. The ability to react like a crawler with going over difficult terrain while still having the speed to be able to move out with any obstacles are cleared. basically it would be something that in my research i have never heard of or seen any form of. I mean of course you have the EXO from Axial but that in its self is more of just a strip down short course truck. I am looking to have this vehicle somewhere in the size of maybe 3 feet long by maybe 18 to 20 inches wide. i know it sounds like crazy numbers but like i said this would be the ultimate test to getting something done. The other part of the spectrum would be would it be better as gasoline power or electric. The chances that something of this nature were electric would be great. We have the HPI 5B but again that is strictly buggy and for lack of better words just a cruise around vehicle and we would like to see something that is rugged. any ideas would be great and im almost positive that running something with maybe some 5 scale parts and this nature of a truck would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM   START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

START OF THE ULTIMATE BUILD FORUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARMAGEDDON-RC :: THE BUILDING ZONE :: CRAZIEST IDEAS FOR THE ULTIMATE BUILD-
Jump to: